The Ramblings of Cfc


17 March 2010

What is this Blog Thing?

Happy St. Patrick's Day. I thought that with my blog being so green that I should say that since I was posting today.

I'm not sure what this blog will be. I think of it more as a website to feature my writing. As you can see on the sidebar, I have a published chapbook for sale, and a paypal account to go with it. I actually sold this book last summer at the IWWG Summer Conference, where it was very well received. Money being tight, I'm not sure that I will make it to this year's conference.

Back to what this blog is. I write in all areas. I watch Morning Joe every morning, and so I have many views on politics, government and pop culture. I can be very opinionated, but try to remain open-minded, not so open as to change as much as to listen.

I write fiction. Maybe one day, I'll sell it.

I write about children (mine usually) and like to give advice, on parenting (which I've been for thirteen years, nearly) and on education (a field that I hold my degree in and taught in a variety of early childhood programs for over ten years.)

I write about travel, something I love to do and love to do organized even more.

So, what you find here will be what I find here: myself and everything that comes with that.

Welcome...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment